Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4th

Tell me about your 5 frame storyboard. What did you like about the project? What did you dislike? Was it hard to fit a story in to 5 images? Do you think you tell a clear story? What would you do differently if you could? Explain.

My favorite part about my 5 frame story board is that after it I got to eat a sandwich, I also think that I had a really creative idea.I didn't like that it took forever for me to take my pictures from my Google drive and onto my blog. No it wasn't hard to fit a story in 5 images for me because it was clear what the images should be to fit the story I am telling. I think that it does tell a clear story of me making a  PB and j sandwich.I would of taken the pictures of me actually putting on the peanut butter and jelly instead of standing behind it once it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment