Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24th

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

Over spring break I didn't do anything really interesting, I spent most of my time playing volleyball or hanging out with my friends. I had a couple of friends over to celebrate my birthday that is on the 25th of march. That was fun, we went to the movies and called Non Stop it is about this guy who threatens to kill somebody every 20 minutes on a plane and it was really good. Then we went shopping in town center and went out to eat at 810 zone. I was supposed to have a volleyball tournament but it got canceled because two of the teams dropped out so instead I went and watched my sisters volleyball tournament. On the second day of their tournament my little sister didn't feel good and so we took her to the hospital and she had vertigo( the room is spinning and your not) she is fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment